Echinacea and Goldenseal Elixir
This elixir is a lovely marriage of two immune powerhouse herbs; Echinacea and Goldenseal. These two herbs truly work together as a miraculous dynamic duo that will help your body to fight inflammation and infections. This elixir will also bring your immune response into balance so that it can eliminate invaders, viruses, bacteria, debris and toxic waste most efficiently and effectively, so that your body may return to a state of homeostasis and healing.
Ingredients (100% Organic): Echinacea Purpurea Root, Goldenseal Hydrastis Root, Raw Honey, Vodka.
- Adults: 1-3 dropperfuls every 3-6 hours for up to 10 days (not more than 2-3 ten day cycles every 3-4 months).
- Children: 1/2 - 1 dropperful every 3-6 hours for up to 10 days (not more than 2-3 ten day cycles every 3-4 months).
2 oz dropper bottle.
Echinacea Purpurea root
- Activates immune fighters, such as macrophages during cold/flu/infection
- Rids body of virus-infected cells, bacteria, toxic waste
- Clears debris of an “immune battle”
- Strengthens protective gel that surrounds many of the body’s cells
- Keeps invading organisms from gaining foothold
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Defends cells against oxidative stress
Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadenis) root
- Controls inflammatory process if it becomes out of balance or overactive
- Soothes mucous membranes in throat
- Brings more blood and micro-circulation to areas that are infected
- Helps body to heal from infection quickly by bringing in more macrophages
- Prevents tooth infections
- Healing for UTI’s & Yeast infections
- Prevents against H. Pylori and stomach ulcers
"How do echinacea and golden seal work together as the dynamic duo? During a cold, flu or infection, especially of the mucous membranes, echinacea can go to work to activate immune fighters, such as macrophages. These important defenders work to engulf and rid the body of virus-infected cells, bacteria, toxic wastes—helping to clear the debris of an “immune battle” from the site. The purple cone-flower can also help strengthen a protective gel that surrounds many of the body’s cells, thus keeping invading organisms from gaining a foothold. Golden seal, meanwhile, can help control the inflammatory process if it gets too carried away—if there is too much heat, redness, or swelling. The immune system can actually be inhibited in its protective job when this happens. It can also help bring more blood into the micro-circulation in the areas that are infected, such as the sinus cavities or urinary tract. It can help the body go through the infection much faster by bringing in more of the macrophages (that echinacea is activating) and helping to remove debris from the site." Christoper Hobbs