Medicine Woman Path
This course is for women who want to bring deeper healing to their own lives, and to the lives of their clients, patients, families, and communities.
The course reminds us of the Medicine Path.
Together we will remember that…..
- The body knows how to heal.
- The body loves to heal.
- We, as humans, don't heal alone, we heal with support and community.
- The cycles of the woman, the seasons, and the moon guide us towards our knowing.
- Food is medicine.
- Plants heal us.
Schedule: The group meets monthly on Zoom on the first Thursday of the month for six months. Each session meets from 6:30-8:00 pm, starting in May. Unit intensive recorded teachings will be available on the 2nd week of every month, with experiential assignments in between. There will also be 45-minute live Q&A Sessions on the 3rd week of every month. The group will also celebrate a Full Moon, New Moon, Summer Solstice, and Autumn Equinox healing session together.
Price: $ 2649
*Sign up before April 3rd, and the cost is only $2349
For payment plan options please visit our Teachable Platform HERE
You'll Receive a Box With Course Materials Including:
- 12 Indispensable Herbs (1 oz)
- Full-Color Handbook/Workbook
- 6 Broth Bag Kits
- An Assortment of Tinctures, Essential Oil Blends & Tea
- Supplemental handbook on Food as Medicine for Brain Healing
- Supplemental handbook on Food as Medicine for Menstrual Cycles
- Supplemental handbook on Moon Cycles
- Supplemental handbook on Meditation for Nervous System, Trauma + Brain Healing
- Supplemental meditation recordings
- Supplemental menu plans
- Healing Teeth Naturally E-book and Packet
The Journey To Wellness team works diligently to create meaningful and authentic programs for our community. We plan for full, vibrant groups and are transparent with what is needed to make the group successful. We also have steps in place so that you can get the full experience of each group, even if you miss classes with recordings of all of our workshops available. With this in mind, we do not provide any refunds for our group events. If you feel like there are extenuating circumstances, please email Mitten directly at email@example.com. Thank you for understanding and joining us on your healing journey.