I love sweet potatoes all ways! This is a simple, but divine Thanksgiving sweet potato recipe. It is also amazing as leftovers. For additional crunch and flavor, add more pecans and maple syrup!
3 lbs sweet potatoes peeled and sliced
1 cup chopped pecans
3 TB avocado oil
4 TB soy free earth balance or coconut oil
4 TB maple syrup
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper optional
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat over to 450 degrees and place rack in the middle
2. While oven is warming up lightly toast pecans on a baking sheet in the oven. About 5 mins.
3. Cover separate baking sheet with parchment paper, place sweet potatoes on baking sheet, and drizzle with avocado oil. Toss with salt and pepper, and bake until golden brown and tender, about 40-45 minutes.
4. Melt earth balance or coconut oil in a saucepan, add maple syrup and optional cayenne pepper. Allow to cook down until thickened slightly, about 5 minutes.
5. Drizzle maple syrup glaze over sweet potatoes and cover with pecans. Serve and enjoy!
5/5/2023 03:03:31 am
Great idea! It helps a lot. Keep posting!
Leave a Reply.
Check out my blog for day to day useful self and and family nourishment and wellness guidance.